Post Scriptum: votre forum de séries.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Une communauté dédiée aux séries télévisées

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Amy Sherman Palladino

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Enidee
Admin
Enidee

Amy Sherman Palladino Empty
MessageSujet: Amy Sherman Palladino   Amy Sherman Palladino EmptyMer 13 Déc à 20:06

Apparemment, ASP a complètement tourné la page GG. Pour Ausiello, elle a accepté de répondre à quelques questions, notamment sur son nouveau projet sitcom (pour la FOX), mais aussi concernant GG. Morceaux choisis:

Ausiello: At least tell me if you've been watching it.
AS-P: I have not been watching it. [...] Here's the bottom line: If it was great, I would feel horrible and want to throw myself off a building. And if it was not what I wanted it to be, I would throw myself off a… either way, I'd throw myself off a building. So there's no good outcome there. You know, I still have friends there. I keep in touch with the cast. I just felt like it's a new game and it's a new show. Good, bad or indifferent, it's a whole new thing.

Ausiello: Have you made peace with the way the whole thing ended?
AS-P: All those suckers can bite my ass, ladies and gentleman. It's a business. I think they were wrong. (Laughs) I will always think that they were wrong to not sit down with us and figure out how this could work. The fact that there was no sit-down ever, no face-to-face with the studio or network to try and hash out what we needed and what we were asking for… that everybody just played it off like a negotiation… but that's Hollywood. That will always piss me off, because it's so frustrating that things get turned over to business affairs and then get reduced down to a strategy, as opposed to, "We've been in this for six years together. Can we sit down and talk about how we could make this work?" So, no. I'm still pissed off at something that was done to me in third grade. I'm very Russian in the, "You cross me, and I take your picture off the wall once you defect, and I don't know you anymore" [sense]. It wasn't personal, it was just what [Warner Bros.] felt they had to do. I'll always be sad that I don't get to close out Gilmore, because it was my kid. But I've got a new kid now. I've got a new baby now. I've got someone else to annoy me and make my ass chair-shaped.

Perso, je compatis et je comprends ASP, en plus de ça, elle a été très diplomate quand Ausiello lui a demandé ce qu'elle pensé du mariage de Lor et Chris; on sent bien qu'elle trouve que c'est nul mais elle ne le dit pas. Finalement, je suis vraiment dégoûtée qu'elle ait été évincé d'un projet qu'elle a CREE et qui, comme elle le dit, représentait toute sa vie pendant 6-7 ans. A part ça, j'espère qu'elle rencontrera le succès avec son nouveau projet. THE WB CAN KISS MY ASS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HAHA!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cwu.oth300.com/
Coconut
Docteur-èssse Modération
Coconut

Amy Sherman Palladino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Amy Sherman Palladino   Amy Sherman Palladino EmptyMer 13 Déc à 21:35

XD vraiment excellente cette Amy ! J'adore !

J'agree avec elle a 200%....c'est vraiment la saison de trop, çà prend un chemin qui ne me plait pas du tout. Avant j'attendais la diffusion d'un nouvel épiosde avec impatience, et là c'est limite si je me force pas à regarder...

Et si on séquestre Rosenthal, et qu'on demande le retour d'Amy contre sa vie, vous croyez qu'elle accepterait de revenir ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Amy Sherman Palladino
Page 1 sur 1